For a breathtaking and unforgettable yoga holiday in Greece, come and join us on this magical island of Santorini. Feel totally rejuvenated and energised in the Greek sunshine. The wonderful heart warming people of Greece, the food and stunning scenery make it a very special location to retreat to.
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions
- Guided relaxation and centering techniques
- Optional evening program or quiet time
- Daily brunch and dinner
- 7 nights accommodation
- 8 days with instructor
- Explore Santorini
- Language: English
- 8:00-9:30 am Morning Asana and Pranayama
- 9:30 am Healthy Brunch
- 10:30 am-5:30 pm Time to explore beaches, have a treatment or relax
- 6:00 pm-7:30 pm Evening Restorative Yoga, meditation
- 8:00 pm Dinner
Santorini is one of the most dramatic Greek islands for scenery with it’s little white washed towns perched on the sides of steep cliffs overlooking the great volcano and deep blue sea.
We will be waking up with the Greek sun for morning practice in the gentle shade of grape vines, then a leisurely brunch before the day is yours to choose. We seal our day with yoga and meditation under the cooler Greek sun; digesting the day and your practice. As the day closes we will enjoy healthy nourishing food prepared with love by our caring hosts; feeling utterly satisfied.
Relaxing Yoga Retreat is held at the stunning Hotel Pelages, set at the bottom of the hillside in this magical volcanic island, just outside the very beautiful village of Oia. The hotel is set amongst vineyards and gardens, providing a beautiful, relaxing setting in which to fully unwind.
The yoga area is 120 sq.meters covered with a sun-proof and water-proof protection tent, in the middle of the property surrounded by palm trees. The flooring is from wooden environment friendly tiles. Yoga mats, blocks, straps, blankets and bolsters are provided.
On this yoga holiday 2 meals are included in the price at the hotel. You can enjoy fresh home grown fruit and vegetables of an amazing quality and taste due to its unique climate and volcanic soil; cherry tomatoes, white aubergines, cucumbers, courgettes, grapes, figs, melons and watermelons. The produce is organic and seasonal, ripened by the beautiful warm Aegean sunshine which makes the cuisine fantastic. Or enjoy exploring by passing an evening in the beautiful village of Oia and lively Greek local Tavernas. We also love to go for a wine tasting evening amongst the vines to the sunset and enjoy the unique and spell bounding views of the blue and white churches that make Santorini so special. We also highly recommend enjoying a day on a yacht cruise around the Caldera coastline so flexibility with evenings meals is key.
The hotel has a beautiful pool where you can relax by and enjoy the views, or we offer lots of exciting and relaxing excursions to make your holiday even more memorable and even without breaking the bank! Have a look below:
* A beautiful 2 hour walk from Oia to Fira (the capital) which is stunning and takes you around the edge of Santorini with stunning views (included in the price). Truly breathtaking
* Sea kayaking
* Visit the volcanic hot springs
* Visit Oia, an absolute highlight! A stunning town located on the volcanic hillside of Santorini, perfect for those who want to explore the Greek life further. In Oia you will find the unique, magical and renowned blue and white church tops mixed in with the white washed tavernas and luxury hotels that line the cliff side. There are stunning shops and unique restaurants with delicious Greek cuisine as well as quaint coffee houses where you can enjoy Greek yogurt dripping with honey whilst watching the stunning view of the caldera; something not to be missed.
* A day trip sailing is not to be missed in this Aegean sea paradise.
* Wine tasting evening at sunset at family run vineyard and experience their local Greek cuisine.
* Enjoy the yummiest massage ever! It includes a natural salt scrub under the open sky, and a full deep tissue massage with your chosen aroma. Truly delicious…tempted?
- 7 night’s beautiful Santorini style accommodation
- 2 healthy meals at the hotel
- 20 metre private swimming pool and bar/restaurant area
- Spacious and shaded yoga space
- All yoga equipment provided
- yoga classes (with 1 day off)
- Helpful hotel staff to assist in booking taxi’s and arranging anything you desire
- Stunning settings
- Unforgettable experiences and new friendships!
For Yoga Retreat, a 500 USD deposit is required upon booking to secure your place. The balance is due one month prior to the training start date.
Cancellations received 45 days or more before arrival date: 50% of the training rate is non-refundable.
Cancellation received within 14-44 days to the arrival date: 75% of the program rate is non-refundable. If the cancellation occurs before 13 days of the arrival date then your non-refundable payment can be kept as credit for any future program once it is used within the following 12 months from cancellation date.
We regret that any cancellations within 13 days or less are completely non-refundable and non-transferable.
Accepted payment methods
Bank wire transfer, Credit Card