Relax and Enjoy Yoga Retreat at Loyfa Natural Resort will surely make you forget about your busy lives. This retreat program is open for every one of all ages and levels, who are sincerely looking to learn and build a stronger foundation for practice. You will have a great opportunity to go deeper into your practice and put your entire yoga practice into a larger context. With this yoga program, you will have extra time with one teacher, and plenty of free time in the afternoons to relax, enjoy the beach and quiet retreat environment.
- Daily yoga and pranayama sessions
- Daily meditation
- Restorative Yoga Classes and Yoga Nidra
- Yoga documentary
- Optional evening program or quiet time
- Daily vegetarian brunch and dinner
- 1 free Thai massage on the beach
- 7 nights accommodation (each room has fast wifi connection, AC and bathroom with shower)
- 7 days with instructions
- Explore Koh Phangan (rent a bike), get a free kayak
- Enjoy swimming pool, beach, sunshine
- Language: English
Throughout the week you will be working with our teachers, building on the different yogic practices each day, so that you leave with some essential groundwork, a more profound understanding and a solid practice to take home with you. Those with a pre-existing practice will expand on their knowledge and foundation, leaving with greater clarity and a more refined practice.
Each Retreat week consists of the following:
- A full week to work with one of our experienced teacher. All of our teachers are fully certified.
- Morning intention work, followed by breath work and pranayama.
- Different types of Yoga Classes - Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga
- A chance for trainees to improve on and expand their existing practice and experience. Again, all levels are welcome.
- Restorative asana practice and Meditation in the afternoon – a relaxing way to finish the day.
- Although each week has all of the above listed offerings, there is a specific focus for each retreat, and they are taught by a particular teacher who will share their individual expertise and knowledge.
Vaccines and Medicines
Read more about the vaccines and medicines list by clicking here . You should visit your doctor (ideally, 4-6 weeks) before your trip to get vaccines or medicines you may need.
- KO PHANGAN SAFARI BOAT TRIP AROUND THE ISLAND
Explore the Koh Phangan Island’s inner ponds at your leisure or take a well-organized guided tour and see the Phangan Island from a whole new perspective. This is a fantastic way to experience the secluded coves and beaches on the east coast.
Start 1,200 Baht / Adult, 1,000 Baht
- ANG THONG NATIONAL PARK
Ang Thong National Marine Park is a fascinating archipelago of 42 islands. It is north west of Koh Phangan 50 minutes away. Day-trip departs from Thongsala (meeting and booking office Tan Tour between the piers) aboard a speedboat every Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Start 1800 Baht / Adult, 1,200 Baht
- SNORKELLING TRIP AT KO TAO
Take a day trip snorkelling to the beautiful islands of Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan - the only island linked by three sand banks in the world!
Start 1,900 Baht / Adult, 1,500 Baht
Typical Daily Schedule
- 7:30-8:30 Morning Pranayama
- 8:30-10:00 Asana class (Vinyasa flow, Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga - primary series)
- 10:30-11:30 Breakfast at Loyfa Natural Resort
- 12:00-16:00 Enjoy beach, sunshine, explore Koh Phangan
- 16:00-19:00 Restorative yoga class, Meditation, Yin Yoga
- 19:30-20:30 Healthy vegetarian dinner buffet
- 20:00 Optional evening program, Yoga documentary
*Contact us for detailed daily schedule.
Loyfa Natural Resort on Koh Phangan, Thailand
Loyfa Natural Resort is found at Sri Thanu on the western coast of Koh Phangan. Loyfa boasts a private beach with a range of both luxury and budget accommodation that stretches from the shoreline to the crest of the hilltop. The Sri Thanu area is a volcanic peninsula that juts out into the coral reef allowing guests fantastic swimming and superb views over the bay. The Loyfa Natural Resort swimming pool offers a panoramic view of the bay with the restaurant & bar set just behind. The sunsets at night are a spectacle and many guests gather at this time to watch and enjoy a few drinks in this relaxing heaven.
The Island of Koh Phangan is a small island located in the Gulf of Thailand in the southeast Thailand in Surat Thani Province. Koh Phangan has two sister islands: Koh Samui and the smaller Ko Tao. Main town is Thong Sala, where you can find anything you need for your stay. Koh Phangan is famous for sandy beaches, coral reefs, and coconut trees are present on the island. The climate is warm and humid for most of the year. However, in comparison to most of the rest of southern Thailand, Koh Phangan’s weather is relatively drier. The heaviest precipitation is typically seen in the months of October and November. For the rest of the year, given the tropical climate, rain showers are brief; 20-60 minutes duration is typical.
We offer two types of accommodation – single or double occupancy at the beautiful bungalows located by the beach.
- Daily Pranayama class
- Daily Asana - mix styles (Vinyasa flow, Hatha, Ashtanga - primary series)
- Restorative yoga class & Meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- Welcome drink.
- Accommodation (7 nights)
- Healthy Meals x 2 per day
*Note: You can book Pool Beach Villas or Suite for extra cost.
For Yoga Retreat at Loyfa Natural Resort, a 300 USD deposit is required upon booking to secure your place. The balance is due one month prior to the training start date.
Cancellations received 45 days or more before arrival date: 50% of the training rate is non-refundable.
Cancellation received within 14-44 days to the arrival date: 75% of the program rate is non-refundable. If the cancellation occurs before 13 days of the arrival date then your non-refundable payment can be kept as credit for any future program once it is used within the following 12 months from cancellation date.
We regret that any cancellations within 13 days or less are completely non-refundable and non-transferable.
Accepted payment methods
Bank wire transfer, Credit card
For more information, ask your questions directly to Spiritual Yoga School. We will be happy to assist you. Simply click on Contact Us button to send a message.