Relax and Rejuvenate Yoga Retreat at luxury vila will surely make you forget about your busy lives. This retreat program is open for every one of all ages and levels, who are sincerely looking to learn and build a stronger foundation for practice. You will have a great opportunity to go deeper into your practice and put your entire yoga practice into a larger context. With this yoga program, you will have extra time with one teacher, and plenty of free time in the afternoons to relax, enjoy the beach and quiet retreat environment.
- Daily yoga and pranayama sessions
- Daily meditation
- Restorative Yoga Classes and Yoga Nidra
- Optional evening program or quiet time
- Daily vegetarian brunch and dinner
- accommodation at luxury vila (each room has fast wifi connection, AC and bathroom with shower, large bath or jacuzzi)
- Private swimming pool, beach, sunshine
- Language: English
Throughout the week you will be working with your teacher, building on the different yogic practices each day, so that you leave with some essential groundwork, a more profound understanding and a solid practice to take home with you. Those with a pre-existing practice will expand on their knowledge and foundation, leaving with greater clarity and a more refined practice.
Each Retreat week consists of the following:
- A full 2 weeks to work with one of our experienced teacher. All of our teachers are fully certified.
- Morning intention work, followed by breath work and pranayama.
- Different types of Yoga Classes - Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga, Hatha Flow
- A chance for trainees to improve on and expand their existing practice and experience. Again, all levels are welcome.
- Restorative asana practice and Meditation in the afternoon
Typical Daily Schedule
- 7:30-8:30 Morning Pranayama
- 8:30-10:00 Asana class (Vinyasa flow, Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga - primary series)
- 10:30-11:30 Breakfast at private luxury vila
- 12:00-16:00 Enjoy beach, sunshine, explore Koh Samui
- 17:30-19:00 Restorative yoga class, Meditation, Yin Yoga
- 19:30-20:30 Healthy vegetarian dinner buffet
- 20:00 Optional evening program, Yoga documentary
*Contact us for detailed daily schedule.
3 bedroom Private luxury vila with pool
Perfectly poised on a quiet corner section of the Samui, this villa is the epitome of contemporary and deluxe living. Each of the four bedrooms features an en suite bathroom with freestanding bathtub and rain shower. The villa has an open plan and fully fitted guest kitchen, a generous open-air living area, an intimate air-conditioned TV lounge and an immense infinity edge pool.
- Daily Pranayama class
- Daily Asana - mix styles (Vinyasa flow, Hatha, Ashtanga - primary series)
- Restorative yoga class & Meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- Welcome drink, snack
- Accommodation at vila with private pool
- Delicious Vegetarian Meals x 2 per day
- 2 Transports
- free massage 15 min (all students )
- free bike
Vaccines and Medicines
Read more about the vaccines and medicines list by clicking here . You should visit your doctor (ideally, 4-6 weeks) before your trip to get vaccines or medicines you may need.
- SNORKELLING TRIP AT KO TAO
Take a day trip snorkelling to the beautiful islands of Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan - the only island linked by three sand banks in the world!
Start 1,900 Baht / Adult, 1,500 Baht
- ELEPHANT TRECKKING
Thailand’s national animal, the mighty Elephant, is a symbol or power and royalty. Koh Samui offers one of the best tropical rain forest elephant trekking tours. Experience Thailand’s gracious animal in the most natural way through a jungle trek on the back of one of these humble animals. Travel through exotic coconut groves and wade through the cooling rivers on this amazing journey. This is by far the most magical way to discover all of Koh Samui’s jungle secrets.
- SAMUI AQUARIUM
The Koh Samui aquarium has a beautiful collection of tropical marine lige. Think of sharks, tropical fish, turtles and more. The animals are home to Koh Samui and the Gulf of Thailand. You can enjoy a wonderful moment while seeing these fish swim around the aquarium. This tour is a great way to calm down and relax, take some pictures and enjoy the underwater sea paradise of Thailand without wearing a diving suit!
- SAMUI TIGER ZOO
Come say hello to the young leopards and Royal Bengal Tigers! Have a look at their strength and amazing power that puts fear and awe into all of us. They are the predators that are feared the most in the animal kingdom. You can stare at them from close by or from a distance, as they play with each other in their natural environment. If you feel a bit more adventurous, you can have have a photo taken while you’re sitting right next to them!
Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of entry into Thailand. Entry to Thailand is normally refused if you have a passport which is demaged or has pages missing.
British, EU, Australian, New Zealand, American or Canadian passport holders arriving by air or land can enter Thailand for 30 days without a visa exemption. It is possible to extend your stay beyond the 30 days granted by the visa exemption by an additional 30 days from the expiry date of the original visa. To extend your visa you will need to apply at an immigration office.
If you plan to stay in Thailand for longer than 30 days, you must get a visa before you travel. If you have entered Thailand on a visa, it is possible to apply for an extension of stay but you must do this before your permission to stay expires.
If you overstay, you will be fined 500 bath per day up to maximum of 20,000 baht. Check with the Thai Immigration Authority for details.
For Yoga Retreat at Luxury Vila, a 450 USD deposit is required upon booking to secure your place. The balance is due one month prior to the retreat start date.
Cancellations received 45 days or more before arrival date: 50% of the training rate is non-refundable.
Cancellation received within 14-44 days to the arrival date: 75% of the program rate is non-refundable. If the cancellation occurs before 13 days of the arrival date then your non-refundable payment can be kept as credit for any future program once it is used within the following 12 months from cancellation date.
We regret that any cancellations within 13 days or less are completely non-refundable and non-transferable.
Accepted payment methods
Bank wire transfer, Credit card, Cash (USD or GBP)
For more information, ask your questions directly to Spiritual Yoga School. We will be happy to assist you. Simply click on Contact Us button to send a message.