Rejuvenating Yoga Retreat in Greece is open for every one of all ages and levels, who are sincerely looking to learn and build a stronger foundation for practice. You will have the right balance between activity and rest so that your body and mind are able to release tension and stress which, for some of our guests, is the reason for joining us. We use a combination of sunshine, walks, yoga, meditation and good food to help you achieve your goals. Learn about and experience deep relaxation and rest. See it as an integral part of practice. We will also learn how the entire practice can and should have a restorative expect. Learn how to soften the practice and find subtle aspect, touching a deep sense of calm and inner peace.
During this week we will pay extra attention to the importance of Shavasana/rest and relaxation, incorporating extra time for this throughout the practice. Learn about and experience deep relaxation and rest. See it as an integral part of the practice. We will also look at how the entire practice can and should have a restorative effect. Learn how to soften the practice and find this subtle aspect, touching a deep sense of calm and inner peace.
Our instructor's knowledge and experience is astounding, but what truly sets them apart is that they are people of integrity and heart. Rejuvenating Yoga Retreat in Greece will be led by Brittany Smith and her assistant.
Resort: Agios Pavlos Hotel on Crete (Greece)
Beautiful Greek Island Crete in Greece; Agios Pavlos is located on the southern coast of Crete between Rethymno and Chania.
Each week consists of the following:
- A full week to work with one of our experienced teacher. All of our teachers are fully certified and have years of experiences.
- Morning pranayama.
- Daily Asana Class - mix styles (Vinyasa flow, Ashtanga - primary series, Hatha)
- Restorative asana practice in the afternoon – a relaxing way to finish the day.
- Meditation and Yoga Nidra
- Although each week has all of the above listed offerings, there is a specific focus for each retreat, and they are taught by a particular teacher who will share their individual expertise and knowledge.
- 7:30-8:30: Day opening, Pranayama class
- 8:30-9:30: Yoga asana class - mix styles
- 10:00-11:00: Brunch buffet
- 16:00: Restorative Yoga Class
- 17:00: Guided meditation, Yoga Nidra
- 19:00-20:00: Dinner buffet - Greek style
- 20:00 Optional evening program, Yoga documentary
Daily Asana and Pranayama class 6 night’s beautiful Greek style accommodation
Dinners at the hotel
Spacious and shaded yoga space
All yoga equipment provided
Helpful hotel staff to assist in booking taxi’s and arranging anything you desire
Unforgettable experiences and new friendships!
- 650 Euro/person for double/tripple occupancy room
*Price include accommodation for 6 nights by the beach, meal twice a day (breakfast&dinner), daily classes
For Rejuvenating Yoga Retreat, a 300 Euro deposit is required upon booking to secure your place. The balance is due one month prior to the training start date.
Cancellations received 45 days or more before arrival date: 50% of the training rate is non-refundable.
Cancellation received within 14-44 days to the arrival date: 75% of the program rate is non-refundable. If the cancellation occurs before 13 days of the arrival date then your non-refundable payment can be kept as credit for any future program once it is used within the following 12 months from cancellation date.
We regret that any cancellations within 13 days or less are completely non-refundable and non-transferable.
Accepted payment methods
Bank wire transfer, Credit Card, Cash
For more information, ask your questions directly to Spiritual Yoga School. We will be happy to assist you&send you the brochure. Simply click on Contact Us button to send a message.